Established in 1964, Westair Maintenance is one of the largest Aircraft Maintenance Organisations in Namibia. Based at Eros airport, Westair Maintenance is an authorised Cessna Service Centre as well as the representative for Africa of the Reims Cessna F406. In addition to offering routine aircraft maintenance and support, Westair Maintenance has also conducted numerous aircraft refurbishment and rebuilt projects with great success. Services offered by Westair maintenance include:
- Maintenance and repair of aircraft
- Electrical component overhaul and repair
- Sheet metal work, rebuilds and repairs
- Piston engine overhaul facility
- Propeller balancing
- Pressurisation and air -conditioning repairs
- Turbine engine boroscope inspections.